Five ways I use to stay intouch spiritually
Last week I came out of the closet in a little way… the first time I have even decided to speak about my spirituality.
In the past week I have found that other likeminded friends feel very much the same way. We are basically echoing each other.
I am on a spiritual journey. I am learning and integrating my spiritual life with my passion for animals.
How have I gotten to this point though?
- I think the biggest key to enhancing your spiritual life is MEDITATION. Quiet time. Time to focus on what is important. Clearing out the noise. (yeah yeah I am preaching to myself here too) Clearing out the noise is an issue I have. I am a work in progress and I am not afraid to admit it…
- I am sure that just like me you also want to live a peaceful life; eliminate negativity; but you realise that it is easier said than done – right? The first thing you would think of is increasing your security, alarm systems, lazer beams… it is the same for your spiritual life. Before you indulge fully in your quiet time… before you start your day… ask for protection. Believe that Divine energy surrounds you and protects you.
- Come to your senses. Be in touch with what you see, feel, hear, taste and smell.
- BE GRATEFUL. I recommend that you read books like The Secret. It helps you to see how you can fine tune your spiritual life.
- LET GO of people, things, feelings, that don’t serve you. De clutter your mind and the space around you. Simplify.
There are many more points… but I think these are the 5 that will lead you on your journey.
I would love to hear what you are focusing on, and points that you feel are important, we are on our own journeys after all and your journey may be an inspiration to someone else. So please do share.
The comments here are moderated and I don’t allow negative commentary… so this is a positive space for you to share. Spirituality should be humbling – so no one here should feel intimidated.
Love and light to you all.
Please, be kind and DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS ARTICLE.
“The Copyright Act defines nine classes of work that are eligible for copyright:
literary works – including novels, poems, plays, film scripts, textbooks, ARTICLES, encyclopaedias, reports, speeches, etc….”
rather share this post from one of the links below, or simply give me a thumbs up and like this post or the Di Doodles Facebook Page.
Pop by News24 Voices and read my featured articles.
Last but not least you can fill in your email addy in the “you have mail” box (in the right hand column or in the bottom right hand corner), click the “follow” button and have up coming posts delivered to your email. *Try it – it’s as good as having your dog bring your newspaper to you in the mornings*
AND THANK YOU for stopping by!!
Posted on April 14, 2014, in Di's Articles, Healing, Inspiration, spirituality and tagged believing, grateful, healing, inspiration, life, love, meditation, negativity, self esteem, senses, spirituality, the secret. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.