50 Signs of Awakening
- Spiritual awakening raises your vibration; this involves a release of blockages which allows abundance to flow to you. Being in alignment with a higher vibration results in quicker and more beneficial manifestations to be received by you. In layman’s terms you will notice that when you focus on something, and it’s meant to be, it happens!
- Seeking new friends and groups who are interested in the integrated life of the spirit (meaning balance in mind-body-spirit) like-minded friends who can support and understand your mutual weirdness and help you through the times that confuse you… they become friends, mentors, teachers and you will surprisingly do the same for them… flaws and all!
- Some say you feel more energetic, others can feel more drained… this is dependent on how grounded you are and how much you’ve experienced and learned…
4. A feeling that something has changed within you
- An increased interest in ways that honour your body – mind – spirit connection
- becoming more aware of how your body moves through space
- Heightened senses of hearing, smell and taste
- An increasing ability to access inner peace.
- Activating grace and fluidity of movement through posture and breath
- A sense of your own power to create with thought, words, and actions
- Paying attention to the places of pain/restriction in your body.
- Knowing that these places within your body are showing you about areas of great opportunity for growth on all levels.
- A feeling of being grounded to the core of the earth. – you will find energy shifts and planetary movements affect your life and how to use them positively.
14.Seeking holistic health care practitioners as partners in your healing journey…no longer seeking a doctor to “fix you” with prescription drugs. You realise that medicines affect you and your sensitivity…
15.- disconnection from the white noise and negative information (TV and radio) but music and quiet time will be more rewarding
16.- more frequent flashes of ‘inner-tuition’, or intuition
17.- Increasing Gnosis (knowledge of spiritual mysteries)
18.- Making a conscious effort to connect to people through the eyes and the heart
19.- Ability to learn new concepts, or languages rapidly increases …this stems from opening to all your soul record and remembering who you are
20.- Greater understanding of symbols, numbers and sacred geometry
21.- Increasing sense of empathy and connection with all people & animals
22.- An increasing willingness to show your emotions to all people, rather than cover up and hide your true self
23.- An increased humour; the ability to laugh at the self
24.- Feelings of bliss when experiencing simple things, such as a sunset, or a seeing a beautiful cloud formation
25.A returning ability to allow your tears to flow in situations of emotional intensity
26.Letting go of the need to control outcomes, or the awareness that you need to let go more…
27.Giving yourself permission to follow your heart’s desires
28.“I can and I am” becoming your key words, rather than “I can’t and I am not”
29.Offering from the heart to help others in times of need, knowing that you are helping yourself
- Increasingly seeing the Divine in the mundane
- Meeting new people in serendipitous ways and knowing that this is divine direction in your life
- Loving yourself – you realise that self-love is vital
- Asking for and receiving confirmation from your guides on a regular basis
- Experiencing true surrender to Divine Will without feeling victimized by your own choices… or becoming aware that flogging yourself is of no use to you and the desire to change your outlook.
- Remembering your dreams and knowing what your spirit is telling you through the symbolism of your dreams
- Seeing the beauty in each and every person in your life
- Letting go of expectations of how you think things “should be” and accepting them as they are or the awareness of the need to let go…
- Being led by spiritual intuition rather than limited by emotional fear
- being able to transcend limited perceptions of incarnate dimensions
- Seeing your life experience in the holographic reality of your soul
- Feeling God within your body – an awareness of heat coming from your hands and feet.
- Knowing that your are home now and in every Now you create
- An increase in occurrences of coincidence, better known as synchronicity, favourable people and beneficial circumstance start to appear with exactly what you need. Answers to questions are revealed to you through signs and messages. Synchronicity is a sign you are on the right track and that you are aware of these miracles happening around you. The more you notice and take heed, the more they appear so show appreciation for the guidance you are receiving.
- You simply feel different, you may not look any different but you know something has changed internally.
- paying more attention to the details of daily life – your old ways are falling by the wayside and the real you is starting to emerge. A yearning to be the authentic you.
- A desire to enrol in a classroom of “higher” learning. Going to new places and moving outside of your comfort zone
- For many of you, this is allowing yourself to ask questions in groups, to talk to “strangers” and to let go of your fears of looking uninformed in front of others.
- A feeling that you are somehow different, with new skills and gifts emerging, especially healing ones.
- Increased integrity, you realize that it is time for you to seek and speak your truth.
- A knowing sense of connectedness / Oneness. You have an abiding knowing from within of the intrinsic inter-relatedness of everything, both living and non-living. You have a sense that now your life is a living manifestation of this Truth, and that you are it — as are all people.
If you would like to feature as a writer on 8ight contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org links are always included to your site and social media therefore leaving all credit in tact.
Last but not least you can fill in your email addy in the “you have mail” box (in the right hand column or in the bottom right hand corner), click the “follow” button and have up coming posts delivered to your email.
*Try it – it’s as good as having your dog bring your newspaper to you in the mornings*
AND THANK YOU for stopping by!!